Exemplifying Excellence in Organizational Physical, Mental and Emotional Health Leads to Maximized Profits and Productivity for our Clients.
Lack of harmony in the workplace costs Canadian business and industry millions in revenues per year, due to worker disengagement, absenteeism, increased turnover and more:
- Employee engagement and mental health concerns are top priorities for HR professionals in 2019.
- Estimates show that 40% of the Canadian workforce experiences bullying or harassment at work at least once a week.
- Canadian employers lose $77.9 million annually due to the direct and indirect impacts of domestic violence.
We offer solutions through assessment, training and consultation on:
- Physical, sexual and domestic violence and its affects on the workplace
- Workplace bullying and toxic environments
- Psychological health & safety/mental health
- Incident investigations
- Effective communication
- Healthy conflict resolution strategies