Harmony Training & Development helps business and industry maximize profit and productivity by addressing the workplace issues of violence and harassment that undermines performance and employee engagement.
Lack of harmony in the workplace costs Canadian business and industry millions in revenues per year, due to worker disengagement, absenteeism and increased turnover:
- Canadian employers lose $77.9 million annually due to the direct and indirect impacts of domestic violence.
- Estimates show that 40% of the Canadian workforce experiences bullying or harassment at work at least once a week.
We work with management and staff to deliver training related to:
- Violence, including domestic violence and its affects on the workplace
- Bullying and harassment
- Psychological Health & Safety
- Incident investigations
- Effective communication
- Healthy conflict resolution strategies